Friday, July 13, 2007

Babywearing


Evan prefers us to "wear" him rather than be in his stroller. It's usually how he takes his naps and it's how we are able to be free to get things done while he snoozes. That's the good part. The not so good part is that he wakes up if we sit down.

He's currently on me napping in the Moby Wrap and has been for 3 hours! This is an unusually long time but he's literally snoring. I wish I was napping too! Instead, I've walked the dog, done a load of laundry, eaten lunch, written thank you notes, caught up on email, downloaded photos and posted on this blog.

With the heat rising this week, I stripped him down to nothing but a diaper and put him in the ring sling facing front. He discovered himself in the mirror while I attempted to take a photo of us. Then we walked up to the cafe on the corner for an iced tea. He loved being front-facing and having people engage with him.

We have a few ways of wearing him and being hands-free. Here are some more babywearing photos from the past few months:




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

These photos are great! I've tried wearing Bobby and if he's facing forward, his drool soaks me and if he's facing out, he leans forward to grab everything and wacks his head on walls! Oh the guilt!